If you placed an order with a billing email address different from your primary email of your PayPal account (usually the one you used when you registered the PayPal account), an order confirmation may be required. In this case, follow the instructions that you have received from us by email, in order to confirm and complete the order.
Articles in this section
- How can I place an order?
- How can I cancel my order (and get a refund)?
- I have a charge from Avangate on my statement. What is it for?
- Why does Avangate ask for personal information when I place an order?
- I have received an order confirmation request when paying with my PayPal account. Why?
- I need payment assistance. Who do I contact?
- How do I update my billing details?
- Why can't you refund me if I already disputed the order with my bank?
- Why am I being asked for a password when using my card?
- What is CVV?