2CO myAccount is a self-service portal that centralizes all your shopping activity in our system. Access to 2CO myAccount is available online at https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
Note: For details on how the account is created, please visit the How do I register for 2CO myAccount? section.
Once logged in to the myAccount, you can see one or more of the tabs below, that grant you access to various tweaks and functions.
In case you need to make a change and something is missing, remember to contact us without hesitation for further support.
Note: Availability of these functions may vary depending on the merchant.
The myAccount tab:
- Which lists all your purchases made with the current email address;
- Under each purchase you can find the invoice, order details, and technical support link for the software producer/ service provider;
- Allows you to check the status of any order placed.
The Order Lookup tab:
- Where you can track the evolution of orders from the moment they were placed to delivery/fulfillment;
- Find transaction details for any purchase.
The My Products tab:
- Where you can view detailed information of all products/services purchased through 2Checkout;
- Manage your subscriptions, review renewal conditions (price, date);
- Renew (on-demand) subscriptions of purchased software (the Renew now link only becomes visible when a subscription is at 90 days or less from expiration);
- Upgrade (on-demand) products;
- Change and update payment information for subscriptions;
- Find the license key, download link, and technical support contact details for any of your purchased products.
The Manage Passwords tab:
- Where you can update the password for the myAccount login.
The Payment methods tab:
- Where you can choose to update the payment method for an ongoing subscription or an already purchased product;
- Allows you to add new payment methods to your account;
- You can update the details for a card already registered (new expiration date);
- You can delete obsolete payment methods once they are not associated with a subscription any more.
Note: While you can provide new credit/debit card details to update/replace the initial payment method used for a subscription payment, you won't be able to switch auto-renewal transactions from a credit/debit card to PayPal or Direct Debit.
The Support tab:
- Verify the delivery status and details for your Back-up CD by clicking on the Delivery button.
The Contact Us tab:
- Review the FAQ and submit a ticket if you need assistance.
Note: No matter which tab you are on, you can always change the page language from the top right side, and change your cookie preferences from the bottom right side.