If the e-mail entered when placing the order is different from the primary e-mail on your PayPal account (usually the e-mail you used when you signed up for PayPal), PayPal may request an order confirmation. In this case, follow the instructions we’ll send by e-mail to confirm and complete the order. It takes only 15 seconds to confirm your purchase for your security, to prevent unauthorized use of your PayPal account.
Articles in this section
- How can I place an order?
- How can I stop subscription payments (cancel automatic renewal)?
- Why wasn’t my card accepted?
- Why am I charged sales tax?
- How will the charge appear on my card statement?
- What happens after I place an order?
- I get an “Insufficient Funds” error message even though my card has funds available
- Can I pay in my local currency?
- How secure is an online transaction?
- How do I receive my invoice?