If you purchased a subscription with automatic renewal, you will be informed at least 7 days before it expires about the date of the upcoming charge and the amount you will be charged. You can stop automatic renewals anytime by simply logging into the My Products section of your 2CO myAccount (available here) and clicking the "Stop automatic license renewal" link beneath each product with this option enabled.
Articles in this section
- How can I place an order?
- How can I stop subscription payments (cancel automatic renewal)?
- Why wasn’t my card accepted?
- Why am I charged sales tax?
- How will the charge appear on my card statement?
- What happens after I place an order?
- I get an “Insufficient Funds” error message even though my card has funds available
- Can I pay in my local currency?
- How secure is an online transaction?
- How do I receive my invoice?