The 2Checkout Customer area (or 2CO myAccount) is accessible only after you make an online purchase through our payment gateway and is directly associated with the email address used to place the order
Once an order is successfully placed, even if the payment is incomplete, you can access the 2CO myAccount using the link https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/.
- Info: This link (https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/) which you need to use to access myAccount is included in the automatic emails that the 2Checkout system sends after several events/actions, such as order or payment confirmation/receipt, electronic delivery, renewal reminders, follow-ups for unfinished automatic charges and other.
Once clicked, the link takes you to the myAccount portal access page, where you have two scenarios:
- Important: Please select your language from the dropdown menu found in the upper right corner of the page, as English is selected by default.
- Accessing the myAccount for the first time:
Log in using either the email address associated with the order/subscription in our platform or the reference number for the order placed through our platform (without the need to set a password). To do so, shoppers need to:
- Fill in either the email address or the order reference number.
- Click on the Send access link action button (an email will automatically be sent to the email address if this is associated with an order/subscription in our platform).
- The email includes an access link that logs the shopper straight into the 2Checkout myAccount (for security reasons, the link is valid for 1 hour and can be used one time only)
- Once logged in, shoppers have the option to set a password (by accessing the Manage password tab on the menu, as seen in the screens below).
- Accessing an already activated account:
Log in using the email address (associated with the order/subscription in our platform) and a password. To do this, shoppers need to:
- Have previously set a password for the 2Checkout myAccount portal.
- If they forget the password, shoppers can click on the Forgot your password link, which will redirect them to the flow described at #1 above (where an access link is sent to the email address)
If you encounter any issues during this flow, don’t hesitate to contact our Support team via mail, chat, or phone.