2Checkout Services are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 Certified. PCI DSS is the most important security standard for the card payment industry. All transactions are made using a SSL connection (128 bytes) provided by VeriSign. The data sent from your browser to the 2Checkout servers is always encrypted. All of our servers are certified McAfee Secure and scanned daily by ScanAlert for known vulnerabilities. Additionally, 2Checkout does not store any sensitive credit card information
Articles in this section
- How can I place an order?
- How can I stop subscription payments (cancel automatic renewal)?
- Why wasn’t my card accepted?
- Why am I charged sales tax?
- How will the charge appear on my card statement?
- What happens after I place an order?
- I get an “Insufficient Funds” error message even though my card has funds available
- Can I pay in my local currency?
- How secure is an online transaction?
- How do I receive my invoice?